The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump will change your life!
Its compact size fits perfectly into any carrybag, and requires no hard work to use. No need to lug your large and loud electric pump every time or worry about cleaning multiple parts.
The Haakaa Breast Pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQs, or anywhere you would like to express discretely, silently and quickly. Just place over your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It's 100% eco-friendly and is safe for mum, baby and our environment.
90mL filling capacity, 100mL total volume.
Package Includes: Haakaa Breast Pump with suction base, silicone lid, instructions.
How to Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump
1. Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes or use a steriliser.
2. Squeeze the bulb of the Haakaa and place the pump flange on your breast making sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
3. Apply suction by releasing the bulb – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times.
4. Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
5. When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
6. If the flow of milk slows or you've expressed your desired amount, simply stick the suction base to a flat surface until your hands are free to deal with your "liquid gold"!
Tip: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently.
Cleaning and Care
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.